The Endless Knot

Life, Buddhism, and Me

05 May 2007

Moving Day

*Sigh*

I'm a bit sad today, since I've decided to move my blog to WordPress from Blogger. I'm the loyal type, and it is with some discomfort that I came to this decision. But I was frustrated that I couldn't trackback other blogs from Blogger. My favorite offline blog editor program won't work with Blogger, either. Those two things have been irritating me for some time now.

I really discovered WordPress after Linden Labs started using it for the official Second Life blog. Though, I've been aware of WordPress for quite some time -- way back when I had a blog on my own host, using Movable Type. WordPress was the new kid back then.

You can find me now at this address: http://simonnolan.wordpress.com

I hope to see you there!

Labels:

lotus dingbat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2006 Simon Nolan


The End