The Endless Knot

Life, Buddhism, and Me

14 September 2006

Stupa-fied

Oh wow! My build in Second Life’s Burning Life got another nod on the “un-official” Burning Life blog! I really worked hard on the stupa and the rest, and connecting to Broccoli Curry’s cool pyramid was something she and I talked about before either of us had dropped the first prim. I’m glad someone noticed! I’m also pleased that GavinLeigh mentioned my build way back when I was working on it.

I also have to shout out to Broccoli for the post on Stratics. She posted some of the early builds before the official start on September 1.

Anyway, stop by and circumambulate the stupa, and visit Broccoli’s pyramid, too! (Burning Life has concluded, so there’s no stupa to be visited anymore.)

Labels:

lotus dingbat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2006 Simon Nolan


The End